Machine Tool Rebuilds and Rebuilding, Re Engineering, Servicing and Repair
AMT manufacture quality machine tools utilising both modern day technology and traditional engineering skills. These include CNC grinding machines, machining centres and all other types of high volume production machines as used within the automotive and aerospace fastener industry.
We realise that by simply re-building machines back to their original condition will not enable our customers to control the exacting tolerances, or meet the crucial production deadlines that are now demanded from our industry and this is why we have developed our own specialised capability that we refer to as re-engineering.
Our impressive client database consists of many ‘blue chip’ companies who have all benefitted from our business associations with them, as it is our aim to offer all the advantages of new technology at realistic prices, so helping our customers gain a competitive edge in an ever increasing global market.
Machine Service & Support
Our machine service is structured to offer total customer support with fast response to on-site repairs.
In conjunction, we encourage customers to consider having an annual service contract with us to enable our engineers to keep your machines in the best possible condition
Machine Repair Service
We cater for other types service work on-site where sub-assemblies can be removed and returned to our works for repair or refurbishment including:
- Dressing Slide Assemblies
- Spindles and Spindle Housings
- Gearbox & Transmission Assemblies
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Ballscrew & Leadscrew Assemblies
AMT source and supply new machine tools and equipment from trusted suppliers and are UK agents for:
- Campbell Grinder Company in USA specialises in grinding machines for the aircraft engine industry www.campbellgrinder.com
- HG Ridder GmbH in Germany , a world renowned manufacturer of WaterJet Cutting Machines www.ridder.com
- Retiificatrici Ghiringhelli in Italy, a global leader in the manufacture of Centreless Grinding Machines www.ghiringhelli.it